Eco-solvent photo printing for stretch ceilings
Eco-solvent ink plotters provide high quality of photo printing and are used for the production of interior photo printing. They are based on an ecological solvent, which, unlike a harsh solvent, is not toxic and does not have an unpleasant odor.
For the production we use 6 color equipment of the Japanese company Mimaki. For the best print quality - we do not save on consumables, and therefore we print using chip ink special for Mimaki equipment.
Eco-solvent photo printing technology is as follows:
- water-soluble ink, which penetrates into the film structure, is applied to the material
- the surface of the film must dry!
- matte and satin films dry within 20-30 minutes
- lacquered stretch ceilings must dry for at least 6-7 hours
Features of eco-solvent photo printing on stretch ceilings:
- Glossy films are rolled with stretch film to avoid slips during installation
- The ink used is specially designed for interior photo printing, for interior finish of premises
- No strong odor like solvent ink has
- If the canvas in a heated state is not intentionally scratched, then nothing will happen to the photo printing, it will not change color, will not crack and will serve for a very long time.
The size of the printed area - 315 cm.
5 cm is left for technological indents from the roll holders, 2.5 cm on each side.
You can install a seamless stretch ceiling 350 cm wide.
Photo printing is absorbed into the structure of the film, leaving its surface unchanged.
That means that glossy film will remain glossy.
But it is possible to make photo printing with a seam for any width of the room.
The seam is outside!