Ultraviolet (UV) Printed stretch ceilings in width up to 5 meters
UV photo printing technology is as follows:
- paint is applied to the material, which is then irradiated with ultraviolet rays.
- under the influence of rays, the paint on the surface hardens and forms a strong film.
- paint is not absorbed into the structure, but forms a film - the surface of this film is matte
- the formed film is elastic and can be deformed without sustaining visible damage.
- there is no risk of blurring the image, as the paint hardens instantly.
Features of UV photo printing on stretch ceilings:
- Flash drying. After UV printing, finished materials can be used immediately.
- Bright, saturated, contrasting colors.
- Ability to print on transparent, dark and black PVC films.
- Environmental friendliness. There are no harmful fumes.
- Printed images are durable and highly resistant to abrasion, fading and chemicals
The size of the printed area - 350 and 500 cm.
You can install a seamless stretch ceiling up to 550 cm wide. It is possible to make photo printing with a seam for any width of the room. The seam is outside.
Photo printing on textile stretch ceilings Descor 3.1 / 3.5 / 4.1 / 4.5 / 5.05 m wide.
UV printing on glossy stretch ceilings is recommended when decors or fragments are used in the design, since in case of full pouring, the glossy film will become matte.
Because the glossy film after UV printing will become matte stucture.
The same applies to satin PVC films.
We recommend full pouring on a UV plotter on matte PVC film or on Descor textile stretch ceilings.